1. How We Collect and Use Information
3. How We Share Personal Information
We may share your personal information in the instances described below. For further information on your choices regarding your information, see “Control Over Your Information.”
• We may share your personal information with other users of the Service, and with third parties with whom you communicate or transact with on the Service.
• We may share your personal information with third parties at your request or with your consent.
• We may share your personal information with the public if you choose to create a “public profile” that will be available to others on the Internet. Please do not provide personal information you do not want to be public.
• We may share your personal information with third-party service providers or business partners who help us deliver or improve our service or who perform services on our behalf, such as identifying and serving targeted advertisements, processing payments, sending postal mail, providing back-office services, or measuring site traffic.
• We may share or disclose your personal information if we determine, in our sole discretion, that we are required to do so under applicable law or regulatory requirements, or if we reasonably believe disclosure is necessary to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with preventing fraud or illegal activity, and/or to enforce our Terms and Conditions.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
4. Customer Data
In providing our Service, our customers may upload data to our Service, which may include personal information or data about our customers’ end users (all of which we call “Customer Data”). Customer Data is owned and controlled by our customers, and any Customer Data that we maintain or process we consider to be strictly confidential. We collect and process Customer Data solely on behalf of our customers, and in accordance with our agreements with the customers. We do not use or disclose Customer Data except as authorized and required by our customers and as provided for in our agreements with our customers.
5. Legal Basis for Processing Your Information in the EU
In the EU, the purposes for which we process your personal data are:
• The provision of personal data by you may be necessary for the performance of any contractual relationship we have with
• Where it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations laid down by EU
• Where in our legitimate interests (provided these are not overridden by your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms – this includes our own legitimate interests and those of other entities and branches in our group of companies) such as:
o to contact you and respond to your requests and
o for business administration, including statistical
o to provide the Service to
o for fraud prevention and detection; and
o to comply with applicable laws, regulations or codes of practices.
We may also process your personal data your freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous consent. You should be aware that you are entitled under the EU Data Protection Law to withdraw your consent where that has been given, at any time. If you do this and we have no alternative lawful reason to process your personal data, this may affect our ability to provide you with rights to use the Service.
6. Control Over Your Information
Email Communications. From time to time, we may send you emails regarding updates to our websites, products or services, notices about our organization, or information about products/services we offer (or promotional offers from third parties) that we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to unsubscribe from such emails, simply click the “unsubscribe link” provided at the bottom of the email communication. Note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain Service-related email communications (e.g., account verification, confirmations of transactions, technical or legal notices).
Modifying Account Information. If you have an online account with us, you modify certain information in your account (e.g., your contact information) through “profile,” “account,” “settings,” or “preferences” options provided on the websites or Service. If you have any questions about modifying or updating any information in your account, please contact us at the email or postal address provided below. Please note that Company does not own or control the Customer Data uploaded to our Service by our cannot modify or delete Customer Data except at the request of our customer, or as permitted by our Terms and Conditions.
7. Third Party Tracking and Online Advertising
We may share, or we may permit third party online advertising networks, social media companies and other services, to collect, information about your use of our websites over time so that they may play or display ads that may be relevant to your interests on our websites as well as on other websites or apps, or on other devices you may use. Typically, though not always, the information we share is provided through cookies or similar tracking technologies, which recognize the device you are using and collect information, including hashed data, click stream information, browser type, time and date you visited the site, and other information. This information is used to display targeted ads on or through our websites or on other websites or apps. We or the online advertising networks use this information to make the advertisements you see online more relevant to your interests. As noted above, depending on your browser or mobile device, you may be able set your browser to delete or notify you of cookies and other tracking technology by actively managing the settings on your browser or mobile device. You may also be able to limit interest-based advertising through the settings on your mobile device by selecting “limit ad tracking” (iOS) or “opt-out of ads” (Android).
8. Data Protection and Security
Data Retention: Following termination or deactivation of your User account, Company may retain your information commercially reasonable time for record keeping, audit or other purposes. Any Customer Data that we have access to shall be retained, stored, and deleted according to our agreement with our business customer.
Data storage and transfer: For individuals based in the EU or Switzerland, we store personal data for as long as necessary to the purposes for which we collect the data (see above under “How We Collect and Use Information”), except if required otherwise by law.
Keeping information safe: Company cares about the security of your information and uses commercially reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures designed to preserve the integrity and security of all information we collect. However, no security system is and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
9. For Residents in the EU and Switzerland
If you the EU or Switzerland, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data that we hold:
• Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal
• Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal data without undue delay where that personal data is inaccurate or
• Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or
• Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal
• Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one organization to and
• Right to object. You have a right to object to processing based on legitimate interests and direct marketing.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
10. Links to Third-Party Websites and Service
11. Children’s Privacy
Company’s website and services are intended for use strictly by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that any personal information has been collected inadvertently from a child under 13, we will delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have collected information from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
13. Contact Us